Palos Hills and the Surrounding Areas
Proper filtration of the air in the home, as well as incoming air from ventilation, is key to removing particulates from the air. Aprilaire MERV 16 Allergy & Asthma Filters provide the highest rate of effectiveness, capturing up to 96% of virus-sized airborne particles. Airborne viruses range in size from 0.003 to 0.3 microns.*
When used in Aprilaire Air Cleaners, these filters feature Self-Seal Technology, which minimizes the amount of air bypassing the filter.
*Contaminants removed based on air passing through the filtering system
Is healthy indoor air in your home under control?
The air you breathe inside your home could be the most polluted air you breathe all day. In fact, the EPA has named indoor air pollution as one of the top five environmental risks to public health. With the amount of time spent indoors, it’s no wonder so many people suffer from allergies, asthma, and other illnesses.
Here’s what’s happening in the air you’re breathing right now.
- Just one cubic foot of air can have more than 30 million pollutants—that’s 100 times more than the air outside. Polluted air like this causes 94% of all respiratory problems.
- If you see dust in the air or on your furniture, what you’re really looking at are mold spores, pet dander, bacteria, pollen, and other harmful contaminants. About 40,000 dust mites, which increase the chance of asthma development, can live in just one ounce of dust.
- In addition to visible contaminants, there’s an alarming concentration of harmful particles that are invisible to the human eye. Particulate matter like this is the leading cause of poor indoor air, and it’s found in 85% of homes.
- Every time you dust or vacuum, you actually increase particulate concentration.
- It’s not just your family that suffers. Contaminants can also have a damaging effect on your furniture, appliances, and other electronics.
Indoor air pollution is a problem in almost every home — including yours. Aprilaire can help you fight back at the particles that are harming your home and your family.
Your Local Heating & Cooling Experts
In need of service? Get in touch with our team! We’re available 24/7.
Cleaner and Healthier Air is Within Your Reach
While polluted indoor air can have a negative effect on the health and comfort of your family, a whole-home air purifier from Aprilaire will help you manage it. Installed as part of your home’s heating and cooling system, it puts you in complete control of air purity. When your HVAC system fan is on, it delivers cleaner, healthier air not just in one room, but throughout your entire home.
An Aprilaire Whole-Home Air Purifier Can Help You:
A whole-home air purifier removes particulates and irritants throughout your home. That includes mold spores, pet dander, dust mites, bacteria, pollen, and even viruses. By removing these harmful contaminants, you’ll help reduce the risk of asthma attacks and allergic reactions.
You’ll notice less build-up, making your home look and feel cleaner, while protecting appliances and electronics.
Protect Your Home
Optimal humidity can also help you stay warmer at cooler temperatures. That means you can lower your thermostat and save energy, thereby lowering your heating costs.
Increase Comfort and Energy Efficiency
Optimal humidity also helps you stay warmer at cooler temperatures. That means you can lower your thermostat and save energy, thereby lowering your heating costs.
Aprilaire Air Purifier - Model 2210
Aprilaire Air Purifier - Model 2410
Make the Smart Choice With Our Maintenance Plan
Smart Choice HVAC's annual Preventative Maintenance Program keeps your heating and Air Conditioning systems operating at top performance year-round!