Air Scrubber by Aerus
Palos Hills and the Surrounding Areas
The Air Scrubber gets installed directly into the HVAC system in both Residential and commercial applications. The purpose of the Air Scrubber is to remove surface and airborne contaminants including odors, VOCs, dust, pet dander, and other allergens.
The Air Scrubber uses proprietary activepure technology and has also been tested in independent labs and proven effective on viruses, bacteria, mold, and fungi on surfaces and in the air.
Your Local Heating & Cooling Experts
In need of service? Get in touch with our team! We’re available 24/7.
Benefits of having an Air Scrubber in your HVAC system:
- New & improved PATENTED ActivePure® Cell destroys over 99% of all surface and airborne contaminants faster
- The proprietary ActivePure® Technology uses light waves and a catalytic process to produce scrubber ions and hydroperoxides that destroy contaminants on surfaces and in the air
- Removes VOCs, odors, dust, pet dander, and other allergens
- Installs directly into existing ductwork
- Prevents dust build up in heating and cooling systems
- Creates a cleaner and safer environment
- Electrical: Input Voltage: 24 Volts; 1 Amp; 50/60 Hz. Current: 17 Watts
- Mechanical: Distribution via Air Handler/Furnace
- Coverage: Up to 2,000 sq. ft. Nominal, 3,000 sq. ft. Maximum
- Warranty: Limited 5 year manufacturer warranty
- 1 Year labor installation warranty
Make the Smart Choice With Our Maintenance Plan
Smart Choice HVAC's annual Preventative Maintenance Program keeps your heating and Air Conditioning systems operating at top performance year-round!